Effects of 1-hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-bisphosphonate (HEBP) on the formation of dentin and the periodontal attachment apparatus in the mouse
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 83–103, September 1985
How to Cite
Beertsen, W., Niehof, A. and Everts, V. (1985), Effects of 1-hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-bisphosphonate (HEBP) on the formation of dentin and the periodontal attachment apparatus in the mouse. Am. J. Anat., 174: 83–103. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001740107
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!