Different pharmacological anatomy in the paraventricular hypothalamic nucleus, supraoptic nucleus, and suprachiasmatic nucleus of rats: Quantitative autoradiography on angiotensin II receptor binding sites
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 176, Issue 2, pages 243–247, June 1986
How to Cite
Hwang, B. H., Wu, J.-Y., Wieczorek, C. M., Harding, J. W., Erickson, J. B. and Wamsley, J. K. (1986), Different pharmacological anatomy in the paraventricular hypothalamic nucleus, supraoptic nucleus, and suprachiasmatic nucleus of rats: Quantitative autoradiography on angiotensin II receptor binding sites. Am. J. Anat., 176: 243–247. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001760212
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 1986
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!