Scales in young Polypterus senegalus are elasmoid: New phylogenetic implications
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 186, Issue 3, pages 315–323, November 1989
How to Cite
Sire, J.-Y. (1989), Scales in young Polypterus senegalus are elasmoid: New phylogenetic implications. Am. J. Anat., 186: 315–323. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001860308
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 1989
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!