Importance of RDW value in differential diagnosis of hypochrome anemias
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss,Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 31–33, January 2002
How to Cite
Aslan, D., Gümrük, F., Gürgey, A. and Altay, Ç. (2002), Importance of RDW value in differential diagnosis of hypochrome anemias. Am. J. Hematol., 69: 31–33. doi: 10.1002/ajh.10011
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2001
- TUBA, Turkish Academy of Sciences (to Ç.A.).
- 2Red cell distribution width (RDW): its use in the characterization of microcytic and hypochromic anemias. Medicina (Buenos Aires) 1999; 59 (1): 17–22., , , .
- 5Hematometric values in δ-β thalassemia minor. Special importance of the erythrocyte distribution in comparison with β thalassemia and iron deficiency. Sangre (Barcelona) 1990; 35 (2): 134–136., , , , , .
- 8Molecular basis and prenatal diagnosis of hemoglobinopathies in Turkey. Int J Ped Hematol Oncol 1995; 2: 283–290., .