Assessment of CD24 expression on bone marrow neutrophilic granulocytes: CD24 Is a marker for the myelocytic stage of development
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 348–349, December 2002
How to Cite
Elghetany, M. T. and Patel, J. (2002), Assessment of CD24 expression on bone marrow neutrophilic granulocytes: CD24 Is a marker for the myelocytic stage of development. Am. J. Hematol., 71: 348–349. doi: 10.1002/ajh.10176
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2002
- 4Granulocytic surface marker abnomalities are detected only in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome and patients with Shwachman–Diamond syndrome but not other bone marrow failure syndromes. Blood 2000;98(Suppl):357A., , , , .
- 5The leukocyte antigen FactsBook. 2nd edition. San Diego: Academic Press; 1997. p 192–193., , , , , .