Retrospective review of the management of elective surgery with desmopressin and clotting factor concentrates in patients with von Willebrand disease
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 280–284, April 2001
How to Cite
Nitu-Whalley, I. C., Griffioen, A., Harrington, C. and Lee, C. A. (2001), Retrospective review of the management of elective surgery with desmopressin and clotting factor concentrates in patients with von Willebrand disease. Am. J. Hematol., 66: 280–284. doi: 10.1002/ajh.1058
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2000
- European Union. Grant Number: BMH4-CT97-2256
- Katharine Dormandy Trust for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders. Grant Number: 262434
- 2UKHCDO: United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Directors Organisation. Von Willebrand Working Party Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Von Willebrand Disease. Haemophilia 1997;3(2):1–25.
- 7A perspective on the use of FVIII concentrates and cryoprecipitate prophylactically in surgery or therapeutically in severe bleeds in patients with von Willebrand disease unresponsive to DDAVP: results of an international survey. Thromb Haemostasis 1995;74:1370–1378..