This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Changes in the occurrence of and risk factors for hemophilia-associated intracranial hemorrhage†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2001
Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 37–42, September 2001
How to Cite
Nuss, R., Soucie, J. M. and Evatt, B. (2001), Changes in the occurrence of and risk factors for hemophilia-associated intracranial hemorrhage. Am. J. Hematol., 68: 37–42. doi: 10.1002/ajh.1146
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2000
- 7World Health Organization. Manual of the international statistical classification of diseases, injuries, and causes of death. Based on recommendations of the ninth revision conference, 1975, and adopted by the Twenty-Ninth World Health Assembly. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1977.
- 9Modern Epidemiology. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven Publishers; 1998., .
- 10Applied logistic regression. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1989., .
- 11Applied regression and other multivariable methods. Boston: PWS-Kent; 1988., , .
- 12Epidemiologic Research. New York: van Nostrand Reinhold; 1982. p 159–164., , .