Outcomes and charges of elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 850–857, November 2006
How to Cite
Katz, L. M., Howell, J. B., Doyle, J. J., Stern, L. S., Rosenblatt, L. C., Tak Piech, C. and Zilberberg, M. D. (2006), Outcomes and charges of elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Am. J. Hematol., 81: 850–857. doi: 10.1002/ajh.20683
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2005
- Ortho Biotech Clinical Affairs, LLC
- 6Low dose gemtuzumab ozogamicin for relapsed acute myeloid leukaemia in elderly. Haematologica 2003; 88: ECR37., , , et al.
- 18ICD-9-CM: International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification, 5th ed., 1999. Los Angeles: Practice Management Information Corporation,1998.
- 21The association between physician reimbursement in the US and use of hematopoietic colony stimulating factors as adjunct therapy for older patients with acute myeloid leukemia: Results from the 1997 American Society of Clinical Oncology survey.Health Services Research Committee of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Ann Oncol 1999; 10: 1355–1359., , , , , .
- 26Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Acute inpatient prospective payment system. Available at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/providers/hipps/ippsotlr.asp 2005.
- 27Trends in outcomes and charges of acute myeloid leukemia in the elderly: A cross-sectional analysis of the nationwide inpatient sample from 1993 to 2001. In the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, San Diego, CA, December 2004., , , , .