Dr. Lalla is no longer employed by Amgen Inc.
Clinical Pearls in Blood Diseases
Self-reported health-related quality of life in adults with chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 150–154, February 2008
How to Cite
McMillan, R., Bussel, J. B., George, J. N., Lalla, D. and Nichol, J. L. (2008), Self-reported health-related quality of life in adults with chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura. Am. J. Hematol., 83: 150–154. doi: 10.1002/ajh.20992
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
- Amgen Inc.
- 3Thrombocytopenia due to enhanced platelet destruction by immunologic mechanisms. In: BeutlerE,LichtmanMA,CollerBS,KippsTJ, editors. Williams Hematology, 5th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1995. pp 1315–1355., , .
- 4Immune thrombocytopenic purpura. In: LoscalzoJ,SchaferA, editors. Thrombosis and Hemorrhage. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2003. pp 476–495., .
- 10Health Measurement Scales: A Practical Guide to Their Development and Use. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1995., .
- 11SF-36 Health Survey, manual and interpretation guide. Boston: New England Medical Center, The Health Institute; 1993..
- 15Measuring functioning and well-being: The medical outcomes study approach. Methods of validating health measures. Durham, NC: Duke University Press; 1992., .
- 16SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A Manual and Interpretation Guide. Boston: The Health Institute; 1994..