Predictors of response to reinduction chemotherapy for patients with acute myeloid leukemia who do not achieve complete remission with frontline induction chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2008
How to Cite
Brandwein, J. M., Gupta, V., Schuh, A. C., Schimmer, A. D., Yee, K., Xu, W., Messner, H. A., Lipton, J. H. and Minden, M. D. (2008), Predictors of response to reinduction chemotherapy for patients with acute myeloid leukemia who do not achieve complete remission with frontline induction chemotherapy. Am. J. Hematol., 83: 54–58. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21034
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
- 5Mitoxantrone vs. daunorubicin in induction-consolidation therapy: Final report of the leukemia cooperative group of the European Organization for the Research and Treatment of Cancer and the Dutch-Belgian Hemato-Oncology Cooperative Hovon group randomized Phase III study AML-9. J Clin Oncol 1998; 16: 872–881., , , et al.
- 8Time to complete remission is not a significant prognostic factor in AML: A report on 1959 consecutive patients registered to 6 studies of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG). Blood 2004; 104: 246a., , , et al.
- 11A randomized open label study of lestaurtinib (CEP-701) an oral FLT3 inhibitor, administered in sequence with chemotherapy in patients with relapsed AML harboring FLT3 activating mutations: Clinical response correlates with successful FLT3 inhibition. Blood 2005; 106: 121a., , , et al.
- 12Tipifarnib (Zarnestra) in previously treated poor risk AML and MDS: Interim results of a Phase II trial. Blood 2003; 102: 176a., , , et al.
- 15Phase III randomized multicenter study of a humanized anti-CD33 monoclonal antibody, lintuzumab, in combination with chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone in patients with refractory or first relapsed acute myeloid leukemia. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23: 4110–4116., , , et al.