A physician or a group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary.
Solving Clinical Problems in Blood Diseases
A 69-year-old male presenting with hypotension and anasarca†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 311–314, April 2008
How to Cite
Zlotnick, D. M., Merrens, E. J., Fingar, E. L. and Levy, N. B. (2008), A 69-year-old male presenting with hypotension and anasarca. Am. J. Hematol., 83: 311–314. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21124
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007