A physician or a group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary.
Solving Clinical Problems in Blood Diseases
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 739–743, September 2008
How to Cite
Famularo, G., Remotti, D., De Maria, S., Nunnari, J., Minisola, G. and De Simone, C. (2008), A 67-year-old male with hypercalcemia and an unrevealing splenectomy. Am. J. Hematol., 83: 739–743. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21235
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2008