Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Solving Clinical Problems in Blood Diseases
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 302–305, May 2009
How to Cite
Hwang, Y.-Y., Tse, E., So, J. C.C., Wan, T. S.K. and Kwong, Y.-L. (2009), Persistent neutropenia in chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase treated with imatinib mesylate. Am. J. Hematol., 84: 302–305. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21383
A physician or a group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2009
This article has been cited by: