Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Solving Clinical Problems in Blood Diseases
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 84, Issue 7, pages 443–446, July 2009
How to Cite
Zota, V., Braza, J., Pantanowitz, L., Dezube, B. J. and Pihan, G. (2009), A 57-year-old HIV-positive man with persistent fever, weight loss, and pancytopenia. Am. J. Hematol., 84: 443–446. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21422
A physician or a group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- AIDS Malignancy Consortium/NCI