Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The clonality of CD3+ CD10+ T cells in angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma, B cell lymphoma, and reactive lymphoid hyperplasia†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 606–608, September 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Saunders, C. J., Zhao, W., Davis, M. and Cunningham, M. T. (2009), The clonality of CD3+ CD10+ T cells in angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma, B cell lymphoma, and reactive lymphoid hyperplasia. Am. J. Hematol., 84: 606–608. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21483
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
- 1Neoplastic T cells in angioimmunoblastic T-Cell lymphoma express CD10. Blood 2002; 99: 627–633., , , et al.
- 2Benign CD10-positive T cells in reactive lymphoid proliferations and B-cell lymphomas. Mod Pathol 2003; 16: 879–885., , .
- 3Angio-immunoblastic lymphadenopathy with dysproteinaemia. Lancet 1974; 1: 1070–1073., , .
- 4A clinicopathologic study of node-based, low-grade, peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Angioimmunoblastic lymphoma, T-zone lymphoma, and lymphoepithelioid lymphoma. Cancer 1991; 67: 2566–2578., .
- 5Histologic evolution of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma in consecutive biopsies: Clinical correlation and insights into natural history and disease progression. Am J Surg Pathol 2007; 31: 1077–1088., , , et al.
- 6Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma. Br J Haematol 2003; 121: 681–691., , .
- 7Frequent T and B cell oligoclones in histologically and immunophenotypically characterized angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy. Am J Pathol 2000; 156: 661–669., , , et al.
- 8Angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma is derived from mature T-helper cells with varying expression and loss of detectable CD4. Int J Cancer 2003; 103: 12–20., , , et al.
- 9CD10 and BCL6 expression in the diagnosis of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma: Utility of detecting CD10+ T cells by flow cytometry. Hum Pathol 2005; 36: 784–791., , , et al.
- 10Flow cytometric features of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2006; 70: 142–148., , , et al.