Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Solving Clinical Problems in Blood Diseases
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 84, Issue 10, pages 679–682, October 2009
How to Cite
Janssen, J. J.W.M., Berendse, H. W., Schuurhuis, G.-J., Merle, P. A. and Ossenkoppele, G. J. (2009), A 51-year-old male CML patient with progressive hearing loss, confusion, ataxia, and aphasia during imatinib treatment. Am. J. Hematol., 84: 679–682. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21489
A physician or group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2009