Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Identification of molecular targets associated with transformed diffuse large B cell lymphoma using highly purified tumor cells†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 84, Issue 12, pages 803–808, December 2009
How to Cite
Andréasson, U., Dictor, M., Jerkeman, M., Berglund, M., Sundström, C., Linderoth, J., Rosenquist, R., Borrebaeck, C. A. K. and Ek, S. (2009), Identification of molecular targets associated with transformed diffuse large B cell lymphoma using highly purified tumor cells. Am. J. Hematol., 84: 803–808. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21549
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
- Lund Institute of Technology (LTH)
- Bioinvent International AB
- CREATE Health, a strategic Center for Translational Cancer Research (www.createhealth.se)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Grant Number: 6085-06
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.