Conflict of interest: J.G. receives research funding from Novartis, Inc., for an investigator-initiated trial of midostaurin (PKC412) in patients with advanced mastocytosis, and serves as Steering Committee Chairman for a Novartis-sponsored trial of midostaurin in the same patient population.
On being metachromatic: Mystique and misunderstanding in mastocytosis†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 84, Issue 12, pages 779–781, December 2009
How to Cite
Gotlib, J. (2009), On being metachromatic: Mystique and misunderstanding in mastocytosis. Am. J. Hematol., 84: 779–781. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21575
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2009
- Novartis, Inc.. Grant Number: PKC412