Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Solving Clinical Problems in Blood Diseases
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 272–274, April 2010
How to Cite
Penmetsa, G. K., Rodgers, G. M. and Smock, K. J. (2010), Avoiding errors in the laboratory evaluation of potent lupus anticoagulants. Am. J. Hematol., 85: 272–274. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21666
A physician or group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009