Zdenek Racil and Filip Razga contributed equally to this work.
The assessment of human organic cation transporter 1 (hOCT1) mRNA expression in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia is affected by the proportion of different cells types in the analyzed cell population†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 525–528, July 2010
How to Cite
Racil, Z., Razga, F., Buresova, L., Jurcek, T., Dvorakova, D., Zackova, D., Timilsina, S., Cetkovsky, P. and Mayer, J. (2010), The assessment of human organic cation transporter 1 (hOCT1) mRNA expression in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia is affected by the proportion of different cells types in the analyzed cell population. Am. J. Hematol., 85: 525–528. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21722
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- CELL – The CzEch Leukemia Study Group for Life. Grant Number: MSM0021622430
- 6BCR-ABL1 Oncogene Down-regulates the Expression of OCT1 in CML. ASH Annu Meet Abstr 2009; 114: 3248., , , et al.
- 7Reduced Activity of the OCT-1 Protein in Primitive CML Cells: A Likely Determinant of Stem Cell Resistance in Imatinib Treated CML Patients. ASH Annu Meet Abstr 2008; 112: 196., , , et al.
- 9Pharmacogenomic Factors Such as the Expression of Imatinib Transporters (OCT-1, ABCB-1 and ABCG-2) at Diagnosis, OCT-1 SNPs, and Steady-State Imatinib and Desmethyl-Imatinib Trough Plasma Levels in De Novo Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, May Influence Disease Response to Imatinib. ASH Annu Meet Abstr 2008; 112: 2643., , , et al.
- 10Evaluation of candidate control genes for diagnosis and residual disease detection in leukemic patients using ‘real-time’ quantitative reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RQ-PCR) - a Europe against cancer program. Leukemia 2003; 17: 2474–2486., , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 11Standardization and quality control studies of ‘real-time’ quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction of fusion gene transcripts for residual disease detection in leukemia—A Europe Against Cancer program. Leukemia 2003; 17: 2318–2357., , , et al.