Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
A common variant in the Von Willebrand factor gene is associated with multiple functional consequences†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 971–973, December 2010
How to Cite
Vaidya, D., Yanek, L. R., Herrera-Galeano, J. E., Mathias, R. A., Moy, T. F., Faraday, N., Becker,, L. C. and Becker, D. M. (2010), A common variant in the Von Willebrand factor gene is associated with multiple functional consequences. Am. J. Hematol., 85: 971–973. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21859
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NR02241, R01 HL49762, R01 HL59684
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Institute for Clinical, Translational Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025005
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.