Conflict of interest: The meeting and preparation of the manuscript were supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Genzyme Corporation. Several authors have received honoraria from pharma companies involved in the development of therapies for Gaucher disease.
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 110–115, January 2011
How to Cite
Mistry, P. K., Cappellini, M. D., Lukina, E., Özsan, H., Mach Pascual, S., Rosenbaum, H., Helena Solano, M., Spigelman, Z., Villarrubia, J., Watman, N. P. and Massenkeil, G. (2011), A reappraisal of Gaucher disease—diagnosis and disease management algorithms. Am. J. Hematol., 86: 110–115. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21888
This article derives from proceedings of a round table meeting held in Copenhagen and subsequent collaboration of international clinicians.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2010 02:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- Genzyme Corporation, Cambridge, MA and NIH NIDDK mid-career investigator. Grant Number: DK 066306