Conflict of interest: This study was financially supported by AB Science, S.A., Paris, France. The Sponsor was involved in the study design, data interpretation, manuscript preparation and in the decision to submit the manuscript. AM and PD are employees and shareholders of the study sponsor. OH is a consultant and shareholder of the study sponsor. PG and CDM (medical writer) are employees of the study sponsor. No other conflicts of interest have been declared.
Masitinib for the treatment of systemic and cutaneous mastocytosis with handicap: A phase 2a study†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 921–925, December 2010
How to Cite
Paul, C., Sans, B., Suarez, F., Casassus, P., Barete, S., Lanternier, F., Grandpeix-Guyodo, C., Dubreuil, P., Palmérini, F., Mansfield, C. D., Gineste, P., Moussy, A., Hermine, O. and Lortholary, O. (2010), Masitinib for the treatment of systemic and cutaneous mastocytosis with handicap: A phase 2a study. Am. J. Hematol., 85: 921–925. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21894
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- AB Science, S.A., Paris, France, INSERM (Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale)
- la Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (équipe labellisée PD)
- ANR-MRAR (Agence Nationale pour la Recherche, grant Maladies Rares - PD and OH)
- INCA (Institut National du Cancer, grant Translationnel - PD and OH)
- 3Cytoreductive therapy in 108 adults with systemic mastocytosis: OUTCOME analysis and response prediction during treatment with interferon-alpha, hydroxyurea, imatinib mesylate or 2-chlorodeoxyadenosine. Am J Hematol 2009; 84: 790–794., , , et al.
- 16The Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression: A comprehensive review. J Oper Psychiatry 1979; 10: 149–161.,
- 19Predicting toxicities for patients with advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumours treated with imatinib: A study of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, the Italian Sarcoma Group, and the Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (EORTC-ISG-AGITG). Eur J Cancer 2006; 42: 2277–2285., , , et al.