This is publication number 15 of the Thalassemia Clinical Research Network (TCRN). A list of TCRN member institutions and staff appears in Appendix 1
Quality of life in thalassemia: A comparison of SF-36 results from the thalassemia longitudinal cohort to reported literature and the US norms†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 92–95, January 2011
How to Cite
Sobota, A., Yamashita, R., Xu, Y., Trachtenberg, F., Kohlbry, P., Kleinert, D.A., Giardina, P.J., Kwiatkowski, J.L., Foote, D., Thayalasuthan, V., Porter, J.B., Thompson, A.A., Schilling, L., Quinn, C.T., Neufeld, E.J. and for the Thalassemia Clinical Research Network (2011), Quality of life in thalassemia: A comparison of SF-36 results from the thalassemia longitudinal cohort to reported literature and the US norms. Am. J. Hematol., 86: 92–95. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21896
Conflict of Interest? No, however, some co-authors receive funding from companies such as Novartis and the manuscript includes a discussion of iron chelation with products made by such companies
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 07:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- NIH-NHLBI. Grant Number: U01 HL065238
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR024131-01
- 3CDC. National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion [DONE]Health-Related Quality of Life http://www.cdc.gov/hrqol/ June 3, 2010.
- 11NHLBI. Evaluating People With Thalassemia: The Thalassemia Longitudinal Cohort (TLC) Study. Available at: www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00661804.
- 12User's Manual for the SF-36v2 Health Survey Second Edition. Quality Metric Incorporated; 2007., , , et al.