Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Methotrexate-induced subacute neurotoxicity in a child with acute lymphoblastic leukemia carrying genetic polymorphisms related to folate homeostasis†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 98–101, January 2011
How to Cite
Vagace, J. M., Caceres-Marzal, C., Jimenez, M., Casado, M. S., de Murillo, S. G. and Gervasini, G. (2011), Methotrexate-induced subacute neurotoxicity in a child with acute lymphoblastic leukemia carrying genetic polymorphisms related to folate homeostasis. Am. J. Hematol., 86: 98–101. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21897
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 07:15PM EST
- Junta de Extremadura, Consejería de Economía, Comercio e Innovación, Merida, Spain. Grant Number: PRI08A008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Central nervous system chemotoxicity during treatment of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma, Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2012, 84, 2, 274, , , , ,
- 3Personalized Medicine and Cancer, Journal of Personalized Medicine, 2012, 2, 4, 1,
- 4The impact of therapy for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia on intelligence quotients; results of the risk-stratified randomized central nervous system treatment trial MRC UKALL XI, Journal of Hematology & Oncology, 2011, 4, 1, 42, , , , , ,