This work has been presented at the 52nd American Society of Hematology meeting in Orlando, FL.
Tailored temozolomide therapy according to MGMT methylation status for elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 45–50, January 2012
How to Cite
Medeiros, B. C., Kohrt, H. E., Gotlib, J., Coutre, S. E., Zhang, B., Arber, D. A. and Zehnder, J. L. (2012), Tailored temozolomide therapy according to MGMT methylation status for elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Am. J. Hematol., 87: 45–50. doi: 10.1002/ajh.22191
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2011 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- Schering-Plough and ASCO Young Investigator Award in Geriatric Cancer
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.