Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Pediatric, elderly, and emerging adult-onset peaks in Burkitt's lymphoma incidence diagnosed in four continents, excluding Africa†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 573–578, June 2012
How to Cite
Mbulaiteye, S. M., Anderson, W. F., Ferlay, J., Bhatia, K., Chang, C., Rosenberg, P. S., Devesa, S. S. and Parkin, D. M. (2012), Pediatric, elderly, and emerging adult-onset peaks in Burkitt's lymphoma incidence diagnosed in four continents, excluding Africa. Am. J. Hematol., 87: 573–578. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23187
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2012 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- 1Leoncini L,Raphael M,Stein H, et al., editors. Burkitt Lymphoma. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC); 2008. pp 262–264.
- 14Cancer Incidence in Five Continents, Volumes I to IX: IARC CancerBase No. 9. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2010., , , et al.
- 15Manual of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases, Injuries, and Causes of Death. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1977.
- 16International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problem, Tenth Revision. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1992.
- 17Manual of Tumor Nomenclature. New York: American Cancer Society; 1951.
- 18International Classification of Diseases for Oncology. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1976.
- 19International Classification of Diseases for Oncology. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1990.
- 20Fritz A,Percy C,Jack A,Shanmugaratnam K,Sobin LH,Parkin DM,Whelan S, editors. International Classification of Diseases for Oncology (ICD-O-3). Geneva (Switzerland): World Health Organization; 2000.
- 21Doll R,Payne P,Waterhouse JAH, editors. Cancer Incidence in Five Continents. Geneva: Union Internationale Contre le Cancer; 1966.
- 28AIDS Epidemic Update: November 2009. Geneva: Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) and World Health Organization (WHO); 2009.
- 29Cancer incidence, mortality, and patient survival in the United States. In: Schottenfeld D,Fraumeni JF,Jr, editors. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention. New York: Oxford University Press; 2006. pp 139–167., .
- 30Burkitt lymphoma in adults. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2008; 2008: 341–348., .