Conflict of interest: C.K. receives research support from Novo Nordisk, Inc, has been a consultant for Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals and has participated in an advisory board for Baxter Biopharmaceuticals. All other authors have no conflict of interest.
Eradication of factor viii inhibitors in patients with mild and moderate hemophilia A†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 933–936, September 2012
How to Cite
Kempton, C. L., Allen, G., Hord, J., Kruse-Jarres, R., Pruthi, R. K., Walsh, C., Young, G. and Soucie, J. M. (2012), Eradication of factor viii inhibitors in patients with mild and moderate hemophilia A. Am. J. Hematol., 87: 933–936. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23269
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 03:23AM EST
- CSL Behring Foundation for Advancement of Patient Health (C.K.)
- The Cooperative Agreement Prevention of Bleeding Disorder Complications through Regional Hemophilia Treatment Centers
- NHLBI. Grant Number: 1K23HL105785-01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJH_23269_sm_SuppTab1.docx||19K||Supporting Information Table 1. Clinical characteristics of all subjects|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.