Conflict of interest: The authors have no known conflicts of interest.
Germline variation in complement genes and event-free survival in follicular and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 880–885, September 2012
How to Cite
Charbonneau, B., Maurer, M. J., Fredericksen, Z. S., Zent, C. S., Link, B. K., Novak, A. J., Ansell, S. M., Weiner, G. J., Wang, A. H., Witzig, T. E., Dogan, A., Slager, S. L., Habermann, T. M. and Cerhan, J. R. (2012), Germline variation in complement genes and event-free survival in follicular and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Am. J. Hematol., 87: 880–885. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23273
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 CA129539, P50 CA97274
- Dr. Charbonneau. Grant Number: R25 CA92049
- Genotyping Shared Resource (GSR) of the Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Cancer Center. Grant Number: P50 CA15083
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.