Conflict of interest: All authors declare no competing financial interests.
The differences and correlations of BCR-ABL transcripts between peripheral blood and bone marrow assays are associated with the molecular responses in the bone marrow for chronic myelogenous leukemia†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 87, Issue 12, pages 1065–1069, December 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Q., Zhao, X.-Y., Qin, Y.-Z., Liu, Y.-R., Lai, Y.-Y., Jiang, B. and Huang, X.-J. (2012), The differences and correlations of BCR-ABL transcripts between peripheral blood and bone marrow assays are associated with the molecular responses in the bone marrow for chronic myelogenous leukemia. Am. J. Hematol., 87: 1065–1069. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23321
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2012 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30971292
- HI-Tech Research Development Program of China 863. Grant Number: 2011AA020105
- Leading Program of Clinical Faculty accredited by the Ministry of Health of China (2010–2012)
- 8National Comprehensive Cancer Network clinical practice guidelines in oncology: chronic myelogenous leukemia version 2. 2012.http://www.nccn.org/ NCCN Guidelines™ & Clinical Resources/ (enter in 20 Aug 2011).
- 14Comparison of bone marrow high mitotic index metaphase fluorescence in situ hybridization to peripheral blood and bone marrow real time quantitative polymerase chain reaction on the International Scale for detecting residual disease in chronic myeloid leukemia. Haematologica 2008; 93(2): 178–185., , , et al.
- 20Standardization and quality control studies of ‘real-time’ quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction of fusion gene transcripts for residual disease detection in leukemia – a Europe Against Cancer program. Leukemia 2003; 17(12): 2318–2357., , , et al.