Kyung Im Kim and Ji-Won Kim are contributed equally to this work.
Recombinant human epidermal growth factor on oral mucositis induced by intensive chemotherapy with stem cell transplantation
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 107–112, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K. I., Kim, J.-W., Lee, H. J., Kim, B.-S., Bang, S.-M., Kim, I., Oh, J. M., Yoon, S.-S., Lee, J. S., Park, S. and Kim, B. K. (2013), Recombinant human epidermal growth factor on oral mucositis induced by intensive chemotherapy with stem cell transplantation. Am. J. Hematol., 88: 107–112. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23359
This study was presented at the annual meeting of American Society of Hematology (ASH), held in Orlando, Florida on December 7, 2010.
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A084783
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2012-0000185
- Seoul National University Hospital Research Fund. Grant Number: 0320100080
- 12Therapeutic effect of recombinant human epidermal growth factor (RhEGF) on mucositis in patients undergoing radiotherapy, with or without chemotherapy, for head and neck cancer: A double-blind placebo-controlled prospective phase 2 multi-institutional clinical trial. Cancer 2009;115:3699–3708., , , et al.
- 14Reliability and validity of a patient self-administered daily questionnaire to assess impact of oral mucositis (OM) on pain and daily functioning in patients undergoing autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT). Bone Marrow Transplant 2006;37:393–401., , , et al.
- 15Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program, Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events, Version 4.0, DCTD, NCI, NIH, DHHS. Available from: http://ctep.cancer.gov. Accessed June 1, 2012.
- 22Oral complications. In: DeVita VT, Lawrence TS, Rosenberg SA, editors. DeVita, Hellman & Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 9th ed. Philadelphia, PA:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins;2011. p2338, , et al.
- 27Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice: A Practical Approach, 2nd edn. Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Press;2006., .