Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Concomitant JAK2 V617F-positive polycythemia vera and B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia in three patients originating from two separate hematopoietic stem cells
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 157–158, February 2013
How to Cite
Swierczek, S., Nausova, J., Jelinek, J., Liu, E., Roda, P., Kucerova, J., Jarosova, M., Urbankova, H., Indrak, K., Prchal, J. T. and Divoky, V. (2013), Concomitant JAK2 V617F-positive polycythemia vera and B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia in three patients originating from two separate hematopoietic stem cells. Am. J. Hematol., 88: 157–158. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23362
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Health Czech Republic projects. Grant Numbers: NT13587, NT13576
- NCI project. Grant Number: 1P01CA108671-O1A2
- 3Spleens of myelofibrosis patients contain malignant hematopoietic stem cells. J Clin Invest, in press., , , et al.
- 13Increased risk of lymphoid neoplasm in patients with myeloproliferative neoplasm: A study of 1,915 patients. Haematologica 2011;96:454–458., , , et al.