First de novo mutation in RPS19 gene as the cause of hydrops fetalis in Diamond–Blackfan anemia
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 88, Issue 2, page 160, February 2013
How to Cite
Da Costa, L., Chanoz-Poulard, G., Simansour, M., French, M., Bouvier, R., Prieur, F., Couque, N., Delezoide, A. L., Leblanc, T., Mohandas, N. and Touraine, R. (2013), First de novo mutation in RPS19 gene as the cause of hydrops fetalis in Diamond–Blackfan anemia. Am. J. Hematol., 88: 160. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23366
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 10:03PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- National French PHRC 2008, “Anémie de Blackfan–Diamond: Génotypage de la cohorte Française des patients et établissement de corrélations phénotype/génotype”, l'Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR RIBOCrash), France, “Investissement d'Avenir” program
Vol. 88, Issue 4, 340–341, Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.