Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Images in Hematology
The role of automated analyzers in detecting abnormal granulation of leucocytes in lysosomal storage diseases: Maroteaux–Lamy disease
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 88, Issue 6, page 527, June 2013
How to Cite
Piva, E., Pelloso, M., Ciubotaru, D., Penello, L., Burlina, A. and Plebani, M. (2013), The role of automated analyzers in detecting abnormal granulation of leucocytes in lysosomal storage diseases: Maroteaux–Lamy disease. Am. J. Hematol., 88: 527. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23377
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- 5MPS VI Study Group. Enzyme replacement therapy for mucopolysaccharidosis VI: Long-term cardiac effects of galsulfase (Naglazyme®) therapy. J Inherit Metab Dis. 2012; [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.