A physician or group of physicians considers presentation and evolution of a real clinical case, reacting to clinical information and data (boldface type). This is followed by a discussion/commentary
Clinical Pearls in Blood Diseases
Primary refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: Limited options and poor survival—but not always
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 853–857, August 2014
How to Cite
Gavini, A., Reagan, J. L., Winer, E. S. and Castillo, J. J. (2014), Primary refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: Limited options and poor survival—but not always. Am. J. Hematol., 89: 853–857. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23660
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.