C.C. Lin and H.A. Hou contributed equally to this work.
SF3B1 mutations in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: The mutation is stable during disease evolution
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages E109–E115, August 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C., Hou, H.-A., Chou, W.-C., Kuo, Y.-Y., Wu, S.-J., Liu, C.-Y., Chen, C.-Y., Tseng, M.-H., Huang, C.-F., Lee, F.-Y., Liu, M.-C., Liu, C.-W., Tang, J.-L., Yao, M., Huang, S.-Y., Hsu, S.-C., Ko, B.-S., Tsay, W., Chen, Y.-C. and Tien, H.-F. (2014), SF3B1 mutations in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: The mutation is stable during disease evolution. Am. J. Hematol., 89: E109–E115. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23734
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no competing financial interests.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2014 04:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2014
- National Science Council (Taiwan). Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2314-B002-057-MY3, NSC 100-2314-B-002-112-MY3, NSC 100-2628-B-002-003-MY3
- Ministry of Health and Welfare (Taiwan). Grant Number: MOHW103-TD-B-111-04
- Department of Medical Research, National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Numbers: NTUH 102P06, UN 102-015
This article has been cited by:
- 1CAPRI: efficient inference of cancer progression models from cross-sectional data, Bioinformatics, 2015, 31, 18, 3016, , , , , , , ,
- 2Leukemia-Associated Somatic Mutations Drive Distinct Patterns of Age-Related Clonal Hemopoiesis, Cell Reports, 2015, 10, 8, 1239, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,