C.C. Lin and H.A. Hou contributed equally to this work.
SF3B1 mutations in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: The mutation is stable during disease evolution
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages E109–E115, August 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C., Hou, H.-A., Chou, W.-C., Kuo, Y.-Y., Wu, S.-J., Liu, C.-Y., Chen, C.-Y., Tseng, M.-H., Huang, C.-F., Lee, F.-Y., Liu, M.-C., Liu, C.-W., Tang, J.-L., Yao, M., Huang, S.-Y., Hsu, S.-C., Ko, B.-S., Tsay, W., Chen, Y.-C. and Tien, H.-F. (2014), SF3B1 mutations in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: The mutation is stable during disease evolution. Am. J. Hematol., 89: E109–E115. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23734
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no competing financial interests.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2014 04:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2014
- National Science Council (Taiwan). Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2314-B002-057-MY3, NSC 100-2314-B-002-112-MY3, NSC 100-2628-B-002-003-MY3
- Ministry of Health and Welfare (Taiwan). Grant Number: MOHW103-TD-B-111-04
- Department of Medical Research, National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Numbers: NTUH 102P06, UN 102-015
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.