Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
The relation between cigarette smoking and risk of acute myeloid leukemia: An updated meta-analysis of epidemiological studies
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages E125–E132, August 2014
How to Cite
Fircanis, S., Merriam, P., Khan, N. and Castillo, J. J. (2014), The relation between cigarette smoking and risk of acute myeloid leukemia: An updated meta-analysis of epidemiological studies. Am. J. Hematol., 89: E125–E132. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23744
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2014 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.