Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Clinical features, outcome, and prognostic factors for survival and evolution to multiple myeloma of solitary plasmacytomas: A report of the Greek myeloma study group in 97 patients
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 803–808, August 2014
How to Cite
Katodritou, E., Terpos, E., Symeonidis, A. S., Pouli, A., Kelaidi, C., Kyrtsonis, M.-C., Kotsopoulou, M., Delimpasi, S., Christoforidou, A., Giannakoulas, N., Viniou, N.-A., Stefanoudaki, E., Hadjiaggelidou, C., Christoulas, D., Verrou, E., Gastari, V., Papadaki, S., Polychronidou, G., Papadopoulou, A., Giannopoulou, E., Kastritis, E., Kouraklis, A., Konstantinidou, P., Anagnostopoulos, A., Zervas, K. and Dimopoulos, M. A. (2014), Clinical features, outcome, and prognostic factors for survival and evolution to multiple myeloma of solitary plasmacytomas: A report of the Greek myeloma study group in 97 patients. Am. J. Hematol., 89: 803–808. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23745
Presented in part as an abstract in the 55th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology, New Orleans LA, 7–10 December, 2013 [Blood 2013 122:abstr 3130]
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2014 12:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.