Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest for any of the authors.
Phase II clinical study of erlotinib for treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 809–812, August 2014
How to Cite
Komrokji, R. S., Padron, E., Yu, D., Fulp, W. J., Rodriguez, Y., Tinsley, S., List, A. F. and Lancet, J. E. (2014), Phase II clinical study of erlotinib for treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes. Am. J. Hematol., 89: 809–812. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23749
Data presented at American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2011 Meeting, abstract # 1714.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2014 10:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2014
- Genentech Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A phase I/II trial of Erlotinib in higher risk Myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia after Azacitidine failure, Leukemia Research, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,