Conflict of interest: Dr. Go was supported by the Gundersen Medical Foundation and Gundersen Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
Use of autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation as initial therapy in multiple myeloma and the impact of socio-geo-demographic factors in the era of novel agents
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 825–830, August 2014
How to Cite
Al-Hamadani, M., Hashmi, S. K. and Go, R. S. (2014), Use of autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation as initial therapy in multiple myeloma and the impact of socio-geo-demographic factors in the era of novel agents. Am. J. Hematol., 89: 825–830. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23753
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2014 03:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- Gundersen Medical Foundation and Gundersen Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
- 9American College of Surgeons. National Cancer Data Base. Available at: http://www.facs.org/cancer/ncdb/[Accessed September 4, 2013].
- 11American College of Surgeons. National Cancer Data Base PUF. Available at: http://ncdbpuf.facs.org/[Accessed August 19, 2013].
- 16Have drug combinations supplanted stem cell transplantation in myeloma? Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2012:2012;335–341., .
- 17Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Decision Memo for Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma (CAG-00011N). Available at: http://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/details/nca-decision-memo.aspx?NCAId=10&NcaName=Autologous+Stem+Cell+Transplantation+(AuSCT)+for+Multiple+Myeloma&MEDCACId=3&IsPopup=y&bc=AAAAAAAACAAAAA%3D%3D& [Accessed October 14, 2013].
- 20Socioeconomic, rural-urban, and racial inequalities in US cancer mortality: Part I—All cancers and lung cancer and Part II—Colorectal, prostate, breast, and cervical cancers. J Cancer Epidemiol 2011;2011:107497; doi: 10.1155/2011/107497., , , .