Dr. Ramon V. Tiu and Dr. Heesun J. Rogers share equal senior authorship for this manuscript.
Clinicopathologic and molecular characterization of myeloid neoplasms harboring isochromosome 17(q10)
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 8, page 862, August 2014
How to Cite
Visconte, V., Tabarroki, A., Zhang, L., Hasrouni, E., Gerace, C., Frum, R., Ai, J., Advani, A. S., Duong, H. K., Kalaycio, M., Saunthararajah, Y., Sekeres, M. A., His, E. D., Shetty, S., Rogers, H. J. and Tiu, R. V. (2014), Clinicopathologic and molecular characterization of myeloid neoplasms harboring isochromosome 17(q10). Am. J. Hematol., 89: 862. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23755
Conflict of interests: Nothing to report
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2014 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
- Cleveland Clinic Seed Support and Scott Hamilton CARES.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.