I.S. and F.A. equally to this work.
Targeting survival and cell trafficking in multiple myeloma and Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia using pan-class I PI3K inhibitor, buparlisib
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 89, Issue 11, pages 1030–1036, November 2014
How to Cite
Sahin, I., Azab, F., Mishima, Y., Moschetta, M., Tsang, B., Glavey, S. V., Manier, S., Zhang, Y., Sacco, A., Roccaro, A. M., Azab, A. K. and Ghobrial, I. M. (2014), Targeting survival and cell trafficking in multiple myeloma and Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia using pan-class I PI3K inhibitor, buparlisib. Am. J. Hematol., 89: 1030–1036. doi: 10.1002/ajh.23814
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2014 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2014
- International Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia Foundation, Kirsch Lab (to W.M.), and Heje Fellowship . Grant Numbers: R01CA154648 , 1R01F0003743
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.