A new treatment strategy for hemophilia B: Incorporation of factor IX into red cell ghosts
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 119–125, October 1979
How to Cite
Goldsmith, J. C., Roer, M. E. S. and Orringer, E. P. (1979), A new treatment strategy for hemophilia B: Incorporation of factor IX into red cell ghosts. Am. J. Hematol., 7: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830070204
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1979
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 1979
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: AM11356, HL06350
- National Hemophilia Foundation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.