Net renal tubular reabsorption of zinc in healthy man and impaired handling in sickle cell anemia
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 87–90, June 1989
How to Cite
Yuzbasiyan-Gurkan, V. A., Brewer, G. J., Vander, A. J., Guenther, M. J. and Prasad, A. S. (1989), Net renal tubular reabsorption of zinc in healthy man and impaired handling in sickle cell anemia. Am. J. Hematol., 31: 87–90. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830310203
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1987
- funding from NIAMDDK AM. Grant Number: 31401
- NIH, Bethesda, Maryland
- Veteran's Administration Medical Research Service, Allen Park, Michigan
- Herrick, Sage, and Ervin Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.