Growth and development of children of mothers treated with chemotherapy during pregnancy: Current status of 43 children
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 243–248, April 1991
How to Cite
Avilés, A., Díaz-Maqueo, J. C., Talavera, A., Guzmán, R. and García, E. L. (1991), Growth and development of children of mothers treated with chemotherapy during pregnancy: Current status of 43 children. Am. J. Hematol., 36: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830360404
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.