Therapeutic implications and sites of relapse predicted by elevated posttherapy erythrocyte sedimentation rate in early stage Hodgkin disease
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 253–257, August 1991
How to Cite
Friedman, S., Henry-Amar, M., Cosset, J.-M., Carde, P., Hayat, M., Dupouy, N. and Tubiana, M. (1991), Therapeutic implications and sites of relapse predicted by elevated posttherapy erythrocyte sedimentation rate in early stage Hodgkin disease. Am. J. Hematol., 37: 253–257. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830370408
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.