A glycosaminoglycan inhibitor of thrombin: A new mechanism for abnormal hemostatic assays in cancer
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 24–29, September 1991
How to Cite
Liebman, H. A., Comenzo, R., Allen, S. T. and Dilorio, J. M. (1991), A glycosaminoglycan inhibitor of thrombin: A new mechanism for abnormal hemostatic assays in cancer. Am. J. Hematol., 38: 24–29. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830380105
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1991
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL39665
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PDT-256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.