Further evidence for recessive inheritance of von willebrand disease with abnormal binding of von willebrand factor to factor VIII
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 20–27, May 1992
How to Cite
Lopez-Fernandez, M. F., Blanco-Lopez, M. J., Castiñeira, M. P. and Batlle, J. (1992), Further evidence for recessive inheritance of von willebrand disease with abnormal binding of von willebrand factor to factor VIII. Am. J. Hematol., 40: 20–27. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830400105
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1991
- FISss, INSALUD, Spain. Grant Numbers: #90/0832, 90/3229, 91/0372
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.