Effectiveness of high-dose intravenous immunoglobulin in a case of acquired von willebrand syndrome with chronic melena not responsive to desmopressin and factor VIII concentrate
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Hematology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 132–136, October 1992
How to Cite
Castaman, G., Tosetto, A. and Rodeghiero, F. (1992), Effectiveness of high-dose intravenous immunoglobulin in a case of acquired von willebrand syndrome with chronic melena not responsive to desmopressin and factor VIII concentrate. Am. J. Hematol., 41: 132–136. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830410212
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.